#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Unlike Christopher Hitchens  -  and the moderator

I never viewed the U. S. government military - as something positive- to be
inflicted on the Arab masses,

including in Syria.

And I never identified religious reactionaries - as revolutionaries - as has
been described on this Marxist site.

I believe that Bashir al-Assad is a proclaimed Muslim.  Unlike the Muslim
worker friends that I work with

at my wage job and interact with in the working class neighborhood that I
reside in - the jihadists in Syria -

are not for tolerance but seek power and control - motivated not by progressive
political views - but by

reactionary religious views.

On 3/18/17 7:48 PM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:

> The moderator is unaware of 9/11 and the Islamic terrorist use of civilian
> planes on buildings?

Christopher Hitchens couldn't have put it
better.<http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/options/marxism/causecollector%40msn.com>