#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Sorry to bother the collective buttlicking of idiots like Chris Hedges, you
can continue your dogpiling now as it is clear none of you are interested
in engaging those who believe in antifa tactics. Btw, I don't overall, but
have and continue to work with those that do, in order, to one- find out
what they really think aside from what people say they think or stand for-
and two, in order to not further alienate young organizers and activists by
curt, snobbish and uninformed opinions based on limited experience.
Moreover, it seems most how post on this list are more concerned about
their version of what the left is or should be and not with what is
actually happening. And folks wonder why they are being regarded as
dinosaurs. Good luck with that.

Direct questions? To the best of my ability since I would never term myself
antifa.