#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Actually, you are spot on...the lack of coherence and strategy is what I
most harp on when I talk to people who bloc up as antifa. But dumbass
assumptions about how they are (white kids from suburbs, etc) are jut
uniformed. The problem to me is that strategies and tactics must be in the
context of theory and theories within a greater philosophy, then the
correct strategies and tactics can be discerned, and the techniques and
skills needed can be learned.

There is nothing like this in most formations, they tend to focus almost
exclusively on tactics. This is a critical and crucial error. Add to that,
most eschew the Gramscian war of position and know little about Clausewitz,
and you have the situation they find themselves in, reacting to symptoms
instead of analyzing the circumstances, past and present in according to
theory, to reach possible actions and directions to follow. Add to this,
far too little about political education (however, you might understand
that), and you have (just some) of the dilemma's that surround those you
term, "antifa".

--

J.A. Masko

"The challenge of modernity is to live without illusions and without
becoming disillusioned."

           Antonio Gramsci.