#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

My comment on reading this article is that it sounds very sensible. Also I
have a feeling it might happen. There is a total vacuum in terms of
political opposition to Trump. The Democrats appear to think that if they
keep Biden behind locked doors & issue ever shorter soundbites they might
be able to keep the show on the road long enough to sneak a win in
November. But Biden has not got a clue what to do. That is probably also
medically true as well as politically true.

If Trump orders people back to work in the middle of an ever escalating
medical disaster then all bets are off. A health crisis will deepen and so
will the political crisis.

comradely

Gary

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:17 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <