#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

*Just received via a DSA discussion board - *

Bernie Sanders has pivoted his campaign and the Our Revolution movement to
working on the coronavirus crisis. Among other things, Sanders has been
holding a series of superb roundtables with experts that are very
substantive on information and policy. Of course, there is little coverage
in the media of Sanders' work.

To see all of Sanders' roundtables on the coronavirus crisis, you can go to
his Youtube channel and scroll down to "Past Livestreams" or "Uploads."
Last night's roundtable, for example, with Congresswoman Jayapal and three
doctors, was outstanding:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1dpzjCEiGAt8CXkryhkZg