There will be an article on this issue posted at Venezuela Analysis later today.
A quick note though, no new law on media has been passed, instead the
old one is being implemented. The radio stations were "shut down" in
the same way that drug labs get "shut down" - they were operating
illegally on state regulated frequencies.