Ian Pace wrote:
> I'm very glad the suspensions have been lifted. On the wider issues, I can't
> really see how a Marxism discussion group could feasibly avoid all
> discussion of the Soviet Union, but do understand that measures need to be
> taken to avoid Trotskyist/Stalinist flame wars.

who gives a shit about this stuff? my grandfather fought these fights
and he's long since dead and gone 40+ years ago. i have yet to see any
poster make this stuff relevant to the living, except for the excitation
it seems to give certain living brains...

honestly, lets talk about the weather or health or wealth or something.

Les