In a message dated 8/23/2009 8:04:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
meis...@xs4all.nl writes:

By the way, I think the thesis of Waistline, that we cannot and thus  should
not try to prevent infiltration and spying is completely off the  mark!

Comment

Interesting comment after an inordinate amount of writing was put into
stating in detail how to spot the agent and organize against them, including
how  long a meeting should be held. One cannot prevent infiltration. It is not
 possible. One can control flow at best and safeguard the work. Maybe you
had  success. Why not simply state how you achieved the goal? Why all the
double  talk? My example was George Sams. Facts Please.

WL.