Sorry, I was thinking in Argentinean parliamentary terms.

"Voting with the feet", here, means "leaving the Hemicycle" so that
the numbers fall below the minimum required to vote a law. "Voting
with the ass" means remaining at one´s seat even though one does not
favor a law, but at least provides the minimum number. This numer,
here, is known as quorum.

Many are "voting with their feet" on sublimate "Leftist" or
"progressive" arguments here, solidly backing by that simple move the
positions of the "agrarian" bloc. Keep in mind that the "agrarian"
bloc is the ramhead of reaction and imperialism here.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría