No, that was NOT my answer. I did not say that imperialism makes it a
class question.

I say that the national question is always a class question.

Which, of course, you will disagree with. In deeper or shallower conversation.

What can I do.

At least there are a couple of people who disagree with you and agree
with me: Willms, Lippmann, and -Engels, Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, among
others!

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría