If you think American TV has destroyed French culture, imagine the impact
it's had here...

If we get one more forensic-based crime-stopper law-and-order
techie-as-cowboy-hero show, I'm going to watch nothing more than
documentaries.  Most of them are about Hitler, who was apparently a bad man
and an occultist...or bigfoot...or ghost hunting.  (I note that tonights
Ghosthunters on the SciFi channel will have Meatloaf as a guest.)

The best thing about television is that it drives people back to
reading....  I hope....

ML