----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Russo

Obama's treachery will lead to new discussions about the need for
a 3rd party to the left of the DP. My guess is that many of the
people involved in the discussions will be disillusioned
Democrats. The revolt in liberal ranks by Jane Hamsher, Garry
Wills and Michael Moore is an expression of important trends that
can lead somewhere down the road. Despite the fact that such
people do not recite chapter and verse of the Grundrisse is no
reason to turn up our noses at them.

-