I don't read Counterpuch regularly and don't wish to take my time researching
this, so I have a few questions. Are blatantly antsemetic articles like Paul
Roberts's standard fare? Do his conspiracy theories about the federal reserve,
monetary policy and the "Zionist takeover of the US" go unchallenged by regular
contributors like Alexander Cockburn. Are his chauvantistic appeals to "real
Christian Americans" echoed by anyone else? Are they challenged?

I ask these questions because I have had to deal with quite a bit of this
antisemitic garbage as a an activist in the peace movement in Florida and I am
curious if others on this list share my concerns.

Best Regards,
Jack Lieberman