Personally I'm tired of hearing people say Avatar or District 9 was all
that... all I keep thinking is like 'Why we got to be aliens for this shit
to be deep?  Why we got to be aliens for people to feel compassion for what
was done to us?'  Apparently reality is too real so we have to make it into
some alien gimmick and at the end of the day are people really drawing the
real lessons from the story?  All I hear people saying is "oh, Avatar had
great graphics, it was so awesome at the iMax..."

-Sky