Paula - Congratulations, you have made it to my "Fuckwits" (kudos to Louis for
the folder name) email filter - and with hardly any effort on your part!

(PS. I like the way you think because I have similar thoughts - for example I
occasionally piss in the Kokosing (a small river / large stream in central Ohio)
and
find myself later reading about floods in Mississippi delta. Should I worry?
Absolutely not, because that doesn't begin to explain the jobless rate here at
all!)

Keep the faith!

- Bill