On 2/15/2010 6:28 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:
> I don't know, comrades. I am beginning to wonder if this thing has been
> oversold.

Facebook is a great way to keep up with the teenagers and
twenty-somethings i know in town. its a nice way to see who is doing
what on a given day, what did they pull out of the oven, etc. what was
their trip like.

anything above and beyond that is icing. i also dont like all the
invitation things. i like it better when someone posts a status message
and if its something interesting, i'll go take a look.

Les