On 2/28/2010 3:14 PM, Thomas Bias wrote:
> Maggie, I agree, and building alliances is what I've been trying to do here
> in my local area. I'm seeing a lot of theory here on this list without much
> application of that theory to day-to-day practice.-Tom

how do you build *solidarity* on an EMAIL LIST with people who believe
in castles made of sand??? what do you talk about? the weather?
structural engineering?

in person, that's another story. people around my area who
"""""question""""" 9/11 are not that political, though i went to one of
the last DC anti-war demos with one of them and we had a grand time.

Les