At 3:29 PM -0500 2/28/10, Mark Lause wrote:

>You lot wanted another airing of the 9-11 nonsense in an email discussion
>and, when you get responses, you start whining that we're not out leading a
>general strike.

Ironic, isn't it, that Mark hijacks a thread and then complains about
the hijackers?  He behaves as though the list doesn't have an archive!

He (and our esteemed moderator) CHOSE to bring their little
make-believe 'al qaeda' fantasies into a discussion on Marxism and
Bailouts, not anyone else.

So stop fobbing off responsibility for your own actions, Comrade
Lause, and at least TRY to act as though you're older than 13.

Solidarity,
Shawn