I'm on email lists of labor and general single-payer activists, and
used to attend their meetings, and have been pleasantly surprised at
the refusal of ALL of them - INCLUDING the pro-DP activists - to buy
the bullshit at every step during the health care "reform" debate.
I've seen a similar refusal to deny reality by some members of
Progressive Democrats of American in antiwar work.
What a marked contrast to the willingness of the leaders of most
antiwar groups to buy the Obama Kool-Aid.