On 09.05.10 23:29, S. Artesian wrote:

> How does supporting something that doesn't even measure up to the politics,
> the level of struggle of the popular front amount to favorable circumstance
> for building resistance to cuts?

I'm sorry - I don't see how discussing what possibilities exist for
organising resistance amounts to endorsement of any of the possible
government combinations. Whether a Lib-Lab would be the best option for
organising resistancve is something that I can't judge as I haven't been
in Britain for over a decade and can't really judge what the state of
the class is. But I still think that it is legitimate for lefitsts
discuss which bourgeois government would offer the best constellation
for organising resistance without being accused of being supporters of
one of these constellations.

Einde O'Callaghan

Einde O'Callaghan