> For some reason, the movies folder in the finder does not show the size
> of the various Imovie files I have accumulated and which I want to back
> up to DVD's. Since they will need at least 2 DVD's to back up to, I need
> to figure out how big the files are to distribute them more or less
> evenly. Using command-J does not allow you to check size so I am not
> sure what the deal is. Please contact me offline.
>
> Lou

If you haven't already solved this...

Louis - why not go to and use Mac's BSD bash shell directly?

You could open a terminal window and change directory to the movies
folder and use ls -l and note the number of bytes for the files in question.

I don't have access to a Mac right now (using Ubuntu Linux), otherwise I
would be more specific.

allan
--
Allan Miller