In a message dated 6/8/2010 9:15:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
_mtom...@hotmail.com_ (mailto:mtom...@hotmail.com)  writes:

I also believe that the pressure should be continued to force them to "fix
it NOW"  or seize BP's assets so that the government can do it.  It  really
isn't up to us or the rest of the people to know "how" to solve the  spill.

Comment

Seems to me solving the oil gushing out of the earth problem begins with
someone going to jail, dismantling BP and raising citizens rights higher than
 corporate rights. A real President and political leader would have
immediately  called in the army corp of engineers or some damn body to assess
and
solve the  problem rather than waiting for the fucking guy that caused the
problem to say  something.

I do not know how to seal the hole. Keeping the top on my tooth paste is a
daily challenge. For me the issue is not sealing the hole because it is
going to  be sealed or not be sealed. This is political. I did not cause the
hole in the  earth that is spilling out oil. I was at home when it happened.
This is not my  fault. Other things my fault, but not this.

The capitalist corporation have more rights than citizens. If I get caught
pouring an old can of oil in a sewer drain I can be arrested and jail after
the  neighbor kick my ass for being stupid. You cannot tell me that a
corporation can  cause billions of cans of oil to be poured in the connecting
water system of the  earth and no one does time? BP needs to be dismantled and
a new field of  education opened up called "Do not be Stupid Like BP" and
then try to say "it's  not my fault."

If someone on the list knows how to seal the hole please call the White
House. I am going to call the White House to find out why people are not in
jail  and BP is still in business.

WL