On 6/14/2010 4:35 PM, Lüko Willms wrote:
>     Why only BP? Because it is British, and "unamerican"?
>
>     Why not the other energy giants, Texaco, Chevron, Exxon, what have
> you?

Bravo, Lüko ... you really showed that dirty-dog opportunist and his
plot to leave virtually the entire petroleum industry in the hands of
private capitalists and that Chavez guy.

But wait!

Sure, you want to take the energy giants, but would leave everything
from a to z (airplane making to zoology magazines) in private hands.

And why stop there? Everyone knows capitalist relations arise
spontaneously from commodity production.

We demand the immediate abolition of commodity production!

Joaquín "more radical than thou" Bustelo