In a message dated 6/15/2010 2:18:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
_gregm...@gmail.com_ (mailto:gregm...@gmail.com)  writes:

"In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has
plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors.
Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP
shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.

Comment

More sauce for the goose. The asset fight is important I guess, but then
again it is best I leave this to attorneys and people interested in such
because  JPMorgan deals in abstractions and super symbolic equations. Seize
assets means  exactly what? Seize the accounting ledger? The physical
infrastructure? JP  Morgan? People are pretty mad about this hole in the earth
with
the oil coming  out of it into the water.

I want people in jail not related to me for a change. :-)

Government can seize assets and the state can go get a mutherfucker. Drop
the marines in London or wherever the big people meet and get these fucks.

Get the people in charge and put their asses in jail. Tear down every BP
sign on earth. Distribute their property to charity. Set up a
non-governmental  committee or something to decide the asset issue. I don't
know.

I agree that 99% of the time the issue is not "who is wrong" but "what is
wrong."  This is the 1% we are dealing with. Sometimes you have to get the
"who" to get to the "what."

Obama is bouncing between his role as head of government and head of state.
 This peculiarity of the American system is always an excuse for not using
the  state against capitalists and their henchmen.

WL

 (http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm)