Thanks, one other thing before I have to split: as to "Bakuninism", Joe
Hill, Sacco & Vanzetti and Emma Goldman and numerous others considered
themselves part of this tradition.  We can disagree with that, but to
suggest they were common gangsters into foisting their tyranny on the
workers is not only wrong and unfair, it plays into exactly those ruling
class stereotypes that were used to victimize and frame-up these worthy
activists.  James P. Cannon, who later became a principal founder of the
SWP, was actually inspired to name their newspaper "The Militant" based on a
quote from Vanzetti, who responded to Cannon's rhetorical query, while on
death row, about a worker who fell from a high storey window while in police
custody to his death, whether the cops' story that he jumped was true.  Oh
no, responded Vanzetti,  "he was a good  militant, he would never have done
that."