  On Sep 2, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:
>> Well, after all, I am acquainted with a chap named Lee Smith.
===================
I assume the Lee Smith Louis was referring to is the one I have known
well since the late sixties--our fellow comrade from the SWP days, and,
for a time, my lover--and when I asked him for his reaction to Louis's
apparent linking of him to silly Bilderberger conspiracy beliefs, he
sent this comment:

David,
I don't have any idea what the little twerp means by saying, "Well,
after all, I am acquainted with a chap named Lee Smith."  And, as Monte
Walsh was wont to say, "You don't have no idea how little I care."
Lee