Sartesian:

> Doesn't mean, Lou, that anybody endorses imperialism or thinks advanced
> capitalism is anything but destructive to the less developed countries--
> does mean that a capitalist is a capitalist is a capitalist in Ecuador or
> the US-- no matter how much they squabble over who gets to take home more.

I am done discussing anything with you. My mistake was wasting five
minutes of my time responding to your nonsense. You seem to think that by
denouncing capitalism on listserv, you are carrying out some kind of
obligation to the cause of libertarian communism. What a sterile exercise
that I have no intention of encouraging.