I made myself watch this.  Schiff is exactly as you describe him: a
horrible human.  I did though enjoy the hatred that flickered out ever
so often from Doug's eyes at the more outrageous claims that Schiff
made.  The latter's recycling of the myth that people won't work
because there is a dole provoked some of Doug's most penetrating
stares.  But Schiff is just blithely heading on over the cliff while a
true moderate like Doug is trying to persuade him and his fellow
capitalists to be more responsible for all our sakes.

Seems a wasted endeavour.

comradely

Gary

.