A fellow activist here in Cleveland has taken a stab at song-writing, which
I thought other comrades would enjoy.

His website is http://paper.li/tovX/Specter

He writes:

Here's what the Banksters have in mind for us when they preach "austerity."

Malawi: Proposed Pension Bill Outrages  Workers, Puts Pension Age Beyond
Life Expectancy
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=53221<https://webmail.east.cox.net/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fipsnews.net%252Fnews.asp%253Fidnews%253D53221>

I hear a distant drum.. and workers singing.. It's *The Austerity Anthem!
*Long-haired Banksters come out every night Try to tell you what's wrong and
what's right Tell you put all your cash on the drum
Then they tell you that you're on the bum...
  *'You will eat, by and by, ** In that glorious land above the sky ** High
work low pay, live on hay - ** You'll get pie in the sky when you die' -
that's a lie! *  And the Obama army remote Tells you 'step up and give us
your vote
When elected we'll  show you our thanks
And send every last cent to the Banks'.
*'You will eat, by and by, ** In that glorious land above the sky ** High
work low pay, live on hay - ** You'll get pie in the sky when you die' -
that's a lie! *
Working folks of all countries, unite Side by side stand together and
fight When
the world and it's wealth we have gained To the Banksters we'll sing this
refrain:   *You will eat, by and by, ** When you've learned how to work (and
pigs to fly) ** Chop some wood, it'll do you good ** Then you'll eat in the
sweet by and by - that's no lie! *