On Nov 11, 2010, at 9:55 PM, S. Artesian wrote:

> Cairo--Zahi Hawass, Egypt's larger-than-life antiquities chief, is
> hunting for treasures from some of the richest known troves--the
> world's prominent museums.
>
> ...Dr. Hawass is lobbying international museums to return some of
> Egypt's most important archeological artifacts.  These include the
> Rosetta Stone, displayed for more than 200 years in the British
> Museum, and the Zodiac of Dendera, housed in the Louvre in Paris......

When the state religion of Egypt ceases to be that of the Arabians and
returns to that of the Egyptians I will consider sympathizing with
that demand.  But until they can return to a home that honors them and
is not ruled by the desert iconoclasts, these antiquities, the common
heritage of humanity, should rest safely and comfortably right where
they are now.

Shane Mage

  Porphyry in his Abstinance from Animal Flesh suggests that there
  are appropriate offerings to all the Gods, and to the highest the
only offering acceptable is silence.