I see, people who haven't risked very much at all to say they're on the side
of the angels urge us to be suspicious of people who actually try to do
something to help the angels because they really might not actually be all
they seem to be....

What silliness!  It's closer to the Monty Python fish-slapping dance than to
Marxism.

But it rather confirms my standing suspicion that the authorities are
certainly seeding the 9/11 truthers with really, really, really dumb
ideas...  Maybe as a test of how gullible people are in large numbers....

ML

PS: If I leak something, do I get a date with Jane Fonda?