Nestor you have summed it up in just five lines  !!

Paddy
http://apling.freeservers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: marxism-bounces+e.c.apling=btinternet....@lists.econ.utah.edu
[mailto:marxism-bounces+e.c.apling=btinternet....@lists.econ.utah.edu] On
Behalf Of Néstor Gorojovsky
Sent: 03 December 2010 1:35 PM
To: e.c.apl...@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Support /any/ struggle of the oppressed: a question
whichI feel is scathing.

I am not speaking of _union_ activism against the bourgeoisie.

I am speaking of _political_ options, that is different societal
projects in struggle.

Would you bet that /every/ oppressed group has /always/ been clear as
to the aim of their struggles?

If yes, then why political discussion at all. Let´s allow the
omniscient masses do history in spontaneity.

If not, then not every struggle by any oppressed group deserves support.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/e.c.apling%40btinternet.com