On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Carrol Cox <cb...@ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Imagine that the CEOs of pharmaceutical companies were elected by the
general public and someone campaigned and won on a platform of reform,
vowing to reduce prices, allow patents to expire earlier, etc.  I can only
imagine the first board meeting when the new CEO rolled out his plans for
the future.  The US government has become little more than a vehicle to
facilitate the needs of giant corporations and financial interests.  Obama
read the wrong the job description.

I can't look into Obama's heart.  I didn't even vote for him.  BUT, I think
it's useless to criticize Obama for what he is or isn't doing.