Heaven forbid we should merge politics and logic, that would be so unlike
Marx--

I'm not making any judgement based on the morality of any particular
capitalist's actions, which is why I don't find any difference between a
Madoff or a Buffett-- other than the circumstantial difference of how each
functions as a necessary part of the whole of capitalist accumulation.

Bush was stupid, and he was intelligent enough not give a rat's ass what
anyone thought of his intelligence.

Bush was principled, and he was a belligerent and bold liar, and a
facilitator of fraud, theft.

Obama's no different.  His loyalty to his class does not mean he isn't a
spineless liar.

Marx certainly never shrank from calling out any particular representative
of the bourgeoisie for being stupid, devious, ignorant, vicious, and thus
being a perfect representative for that class.

Next, you'll be telling me that Milton Friedman really was an advocate of
freedom; that he was consistent in his arguments; that he was a principled
man.