----- Original Message -----
From: Lara Duca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: [STOPNATO] Deja vu

STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.COM

I have seen before the scenes that are now on the screen of my TV. The same
display of public anger at the "breaking of democracy". Molotov cocktails
and stones thrown at the police. Angry youth shouting their will  for
freedom. I have seen all these just few years ago in Bucharest. Everybody
gathered around the opposition viewed as the savior force that will lead the
country to democracy.I have seen politicians' kind and  worried faces like
Zoran Djindjic' s while helping an old woman to shelter in the City Hall.
All this pervert and sick manipulation that uses people' s despair and need
of a better life as a political capital. I am not pro- Milosevic but I am
definitely against that NATO - puppet opposition. I have all the rights for
this as I have seen it all. The opposition - a democratic force??? They make
me sick! It is what I thought about the former opposition (the actual
government) in Romania. But they turned out to be nothing but shameless NATO
slaves who took Romania into one of the biggest disgraces this country has
ever known, and I mean here the support given to NATO while bombing Serbia.
So I tell my Serb fellows each time I have the opportunity: BEWARE AND BE
WISER  than the Romanians were. It is in some ways the same pattern they
used to get Romania. And the media is one of their tools. Maybe the most
powerful one.