Comrades,

I think all those who have been with us for  the last
two years agree that the decision to move the list
from eGroups to Utah has been essentially correct
and a step into the right direction. We have managed
to integrate the MLL into the growing community of
marxism space in Utah. Many thanks again to
Hans Ehrbar our patron without whom this wouldn't
have been possible.

Now, a couple of weeks ago Hans suggested to the
moderators of the various lists hosted at Utah to
move the lists from the University of Utah to the
servers of the Workers World Party
(http://www.workers.org) in order to  further the
developement of a global left network. The third party
involved is the Marxists Internet Archive
(http://www.marxists.org) which would hold the lists'
archives.

We've discussed this on the moderators' panel and
we think that this matter is far too significant to be
decided by a closed committee. What do the other
subscribers think? Shall we move the lists to the
WWP?

Sven Buttler
On behalf of the moderators panel

     --- from list [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---