President Milosevic's message to Serbian President
Milan Milutinovic reads: I congratulate the citizens
of Serbia and You personally on July 7, Serbian
Insurrection Day, on which the glorious and victorious
struggle of the Yugoslav people against fascism in the
course of World War II commenced. With the sacrifices
of our patriots in the fight for freedom, and
victories won by our National Liberation Army against
fascist invaders and their domestic servants,
Yugoslavia made an enormous contribution to the defeat
of fascism and opened a way of its independent and
free development. Five and a half decades after the
victory in World War II, our country once again faced
new fascism, resolutely opposed NATO's aggression and
heroically defended its freedom. This year's holiday
of our people's insurrection is marked by impressive
working results in the defense and reconstruction of
the country. I am convinced that the patriotism and
enthusiasm of the Serbian citizens, manifested in the
days of reconstruction and defense, represent a
lasting and firm mainstay of the strengthening and
overall progress of this country.

http://www.radioyu.org/