Comrades,

I've read all of this reply by comrade Scott,  and I'm impressed.   I agree
with the main thrust of the  statement since it is quite clear. You know, the
working class is like a religious  and primitive people, in a sense, in that,
when it comes to a doctrine or a belief which distinguishes the class from our
oppressors or their malign ideology,  we can embrace it, unselfishly, as our
own,  and boldly defend it as the bourgeoisie despicably does exploitation.
That ideology which the working class esteems is....  Science......  and the
end of the exploitation of man by man.

Communist workers are not  "ancient" nor "dogmatic" nor "outdated" nor "out of
time" nor any other epithet that non believers can brand upon us, since our
philosophy and ideology will always keep our mind and spirit and even our
bodies young,  because we are not conservative.  The working class beholds the
new overturning the old, we are that aspect of the contradiction between the
bourgeoisie and the proletariat that remains revolutionary, and the catalyst
for capitalist innovation and even speculation.  Communists can be patient
enough to wait for our class to take hold of the means of production; we shan't
abandon today the kernel of our  revolutionary ideology, and that is: that
Marxism Leninism is firstly in the interest of the working class, and then,
that it is revolutionary,  and that the class struggle is the engine  for
change.

Marxist find themselves having to defend this dogma again and again... I say:
if you're against the working class being revolutionary, then why call yourself
a Marxist.  You won't be able to revise it to work against the proletariat
because the communist worker won't allow it.
And that is what's meant by the class struggle.

May we all unite;  and while our class proceeds along the way of the
spontaneous  struggle, may the communist remain the most conscious and
farseeing contingent of our class.... until the two New aspects merge into a
higher level or understanding;  that is, until the proletariat breaks
completely with the bourgeoisie.

yours,
f580