Obviosuly more than signature petition would be
need to reverse this judgement in a higher court. Any way we can
help?
----- Original Message -----
From: Sent:
Monday, 27 December, 2010 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [goawriters] M.J. Akbar on Binayak Sen

    Here's a petition against his imprisonment:

http://www.petitiononline.com/sen2010/petition.html

Dr
      Sen was the doctor who helped Shakar Guha Niyogi and the Chhattisgarh
      Mukti Morcha start their Shaheed Hospital, creating a healthcare sytem
      from scratch, funded and run by tribal mineworkers. Chrissie and I were
      trying to meet him when we traveled around Chhattisgarh in the late 90s,
      writing about the CMM, but were unable to.

Cheryl

---

Date:
        Sunday, December 26, 2010, 7:39 AM