----- Original Message -----
From: rafael altez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MLL]Foot & Mouth Disease

>I think that this problem of the "foot and mouth"
>disease become bigger and bigger at least in Europe.
>Now it is fobidden all tranportation of the animals
>among the european countries.
>Some expert in diseases in a interview in the Swedish
>tevevision resently said that this phenomena is a kind
>of vengeance of the manipulated nature of the so
>called west civilisation.

    At the very heart of this matter is the growing
    contention between the countryside and town.

    The countryside is becoming more and more
    a semi-derelict wasteland purely for intensive
    mono-cultural agriculture while the town is
    being more and more urbanised for industry
    and its associated activities.

    Comparitively,

    Bill.