> Someone in the other thread said "we" should try to win over the "whole
> working class."  Who says these fellows are working-class?

I didn't say they were. I was trying to make the point that it is a straw-man
pulled out by Dore defenders when people call these type of actions by Dore
detrimental. It takes their claim that there are workers in the rank of
boogaloos at face value because whether or not there are doesn't change this
shit being detrimental.

View/Reply Online (#6216): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/6216
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io