I dont know why anyone who thinks the Marxist Left has accomplishes so
little and can accomplish so little would be on a Marxist list. And.I
wouldn't begin to spend time unraveling you reductionist oversimplification
of consciousness.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2024, 1:48 PM Marv Gandall via groups.io <marvgand2=
gmail....@groups.io> wrote:

> It is more fundamental, Mark. But how do you propose we "reconstruct" the
> movement? I've heard that tune played and replayed at every gathering of
> the Marxist left I've attended over the past half century with none of the
> competing ideas on offer having been tested or, if they were tested, having
> failed to gain any traction. The "fundamental problem" is that the large
> pro-union sector of the working class and its allies believe they have a
> better chance of reforming the system to advance their interests than of
> overthrowing it.  So long as that consciousness persists, they will be, as
> you put it, "at the mercy of the boss class and its politicians."

View/Reply Online (#32615): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/32615
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io