John
the alternative now is Trump.
To be sincere, usually, I do not care who will be elected as president of the
US, Democrat or Republican. Both parties are controlled by corporations and
big-money donors and I am not living in the US. But sometimes there is a
difference between candidates that make you think. In this case, with Trump,
the difference should be obvious. I could say that Americans deserve Trump but
I think his election has consequences for the whole world. I think that I
already talked about that when I was commenting debate between Trump and
Kamala. They spent 1 minute talking about climate change or global warming.
My opinion is that global warming presents the most serious problem for all
humanity and we are already late with proper actions.
To have Trump for 4 years as a leader of the US, when serious action should
start and those actions should start by the government, is not acceptable. It
is not the same to have on the top of the US government someone who does not
respect science and thinks that global warming is a hoax, ignores advice from
the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) and
someone who will at least accept that advice.
Some other things make Trump more dangerous than the usual Republican candidate
and you can find that if you read the articles that I posted. Maybe I did not
make it clear that all articles are relevant not just the quotes from the
articles.

View/Reply Online (#32631): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/32631
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io