Thats a good indication that the PHP install changed something as DBI and DBH
have compiled components. A little bit of google searching yielded this url:
http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=93939

The last comment in the thread was:

So as a go to set up php for the new server ... i see this at the bottom of the
./configure output...

|                        *** WARNING ***                             |
| You chose to compile PHP with the built-in MySQL support.  If you  |
| are compiling a server module, and intend to use other server      |
| modules that also use MySQL (e.g, mod_auth_mysql, PHP 3.0,         |
| mod_perl) you must NOT rely on PHP's built-in MySQL support, and   |
| instead build it with your local MySQL support files, by adding    |
| --with-mysql=/path/to/mysql to your configure line.                |

[download]<http://www.perlmonks.org/?abspart=1;displaytype=displaycode;node_id=94340;part=1>

At this point I might try uninstalling PHP to see if the mason side works again.
However, you will probably end up needing to work with the ISP to build
compatible versions of PHP and perl for your web server.

Good luck. Let us know if you end up getting things fixed and, if so, what you
ended up doing.

-John