Dear all,

Disclosure:
    * Massimo and I are former colleagues at NTT/AS2914
    * Stephen and I currently are colleagues at Fastly/AS54113

Seeing fine folk with strong appetite to contribute to the MAT
working group:

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 06:44:34PM -0400, Stephen Strowes wrote:
> I'd also like to put myself forward to co-chair MAT WG.
> [snip]

Knowing they both have experience working at the NCC itself, also after
having switched tracks subsequently continued to collaborate with NCC
staff, and the wider measurements & analytics community; I envision that
appointing both as co-chair is worth the group's consideration. Given
both their track records and their interest to take on this volunteer
work, a unique opportunity is presented to this working group.

+1 +1 https://sobornost.net/~job/why_not_both.gif

Kind regards,

Job