Dear colleagues,

For over 30 years, the RIPE NCC has been an essential part of the Internet
technical community. Seven years ago, we took our commitment a step further by
introducing the Community Projects Fund. This initiative was designed to tackle
the funding challenges faced by many noteworthy projects in our community.
We're thrilled to bring you updates on the incredible progress these
initiatives have made.

We warmly invite you to attend our upcoming RIPE NCC Open House Series,
focusing on the advancements made by last year’s Community Projects Fund
recipients. In each session, the project teams will offer presentations
summarising their journey and current status, followed by a Q&A session during
which you can engage directly with them.

Wednesday, 13 September 2023, 13:30 - 14:30 UTC

1. Elevating Demand-side Cybersecurity Through Business Procurement - Wout de
Natris
2. DNS Research Federation - Internet Standards Observatory - Carolina Caeiro

Thursday, 21 September 2023, 10:00 - 11:30 UTC

1. Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH) - ARTEMIS Lite -
George Nomikos
2. Grenoble Alps University - fpdns2: DNS Fingerprinting Tool - Maciej
Korczyński, Ph.D.
3. University of Aberdeen - Can We Extend IPv6? - A Measurement Project - Ana
Custura

Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 10:00 - 11:30 UTC
1. iNGO European Media Platform - Internet Identifiers in Time of War - Oksana
Prykhodko
2. Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - AI4NetMon 2.0 - Pavlos Sermpezis
3. deSEC e.V. - deSEC: Secure DNSSEC Hosting - Peter Thomassen

For more information on these upcoming events and how to register, please see
here:

https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-series-community-projects-fund-recipient-updates-2022

Kind Regards
Alastair Strachan