To subscribe, send a message to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have also added a link to this information at
http://www.MathematicallySane.com

Finally, we apologize for sending two messages in such short
succession, but we did not have the information in time to include in
our last message. We promise not to bombard you with messages in the
future. Best wishes to all.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jerry P.Becker
Department of Curriculum & Instruction