Yes sir, what Tharanath sir told is correct. In government schools some
children have long absentees, some students are irregular, only little bit
parents will concern about their child's education and they only come to
school to enquire about their child. Remaining parents don't come to school
when we call parents meeting but at the same time they go to parents
meeting in private schools compulsory. If we teachers go to students home,
they don't respond properly, sometimes they ask to neighbors if teachers
come, we are not in home & so many reasons.
If some education interest parents send their children to private schools
because of infrastructure & attractiveness of the school, in government
schools to create such attractive environment, there is lot of time is
taken because of so many reasons and circumstances.
In villages, people think that to join their children to private schools is
also increase their prestige, when they are discussed themselves. So lot of
reasons are there to decrease the strength in government schools.

Thanks regards .....