>>> "GB" == Gustavo Blando <guchabla...@gmail.com> writes:

Hello Gustavo o Hola

> Hi all. I would like to properly install this matlab mode in GNU emacs.
> I downloaded the whole package.
> I added an init.el file in my .emacs.d/ directory that emacs is picking up
> when starting
> I have added the following lines of codes in the init.el

> (add-to-list 'load-path "c:\matlab_mode\matlab-emacs-src\matlab.el")
> (require 'matlab-load)

First of all, I have to admit that I am now almost entirely use
the matlab version of the sourceforge repository
matlab master in git speech.

And have not used the melpa version for some time. A quick glance
confirmed what you just said.

 The git master version provides the matlab-load file
while the melpa version does not, sigh.

I presume it has to do that the melpa version is based on the repository
in github that is or at least should be a mirror of the sourceforge one.

I will investigate this (later today), thanks for the report and sorry for the
inconvenience.

Regards

Uwe