Hiya,

matlab-mode has defined `add-log-current-defun-function' for a long time.

I'm using the hairyblocks branch, and tried the below command and it added the function name of a nested function to the record similar to below.

While the implementation of add-log-current-defun-function has changed in my branch, how add-log it is integrated with in matlab-mode hasn't really changed.

Eric